Saturday, November 12, 2011

Cyndi Thomson - I Always Liked That Best


Cyndi Thomson - I Always Liked That Best on MUZU.
After releasing her gold-certified, debut album, My World, in 2001, Cyndi Thompson climbed to number one on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart with “What I Really Meant To Say.” Thompson’s next two singles, “I Always Liked That Best” and “I’m Gone,” charted the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts at 21 and 31, respectively. In 2006,Thomson co-wrote “Life Ain’t Always Beautiful,” which became a top-five hit for country star Gary Allan. In 2009, Thompson released This Time, a digital-only EP featuring five original songs.Carolyn Dawn Johnson first rose to fame by co-writing Chely Wright’s 1999 release, “Single White Female,” which reached number one on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart in September 1999. In 2001, Johnson released her debut album, Room with a View, which featured the singles, “Georgia” and “Complicated”, the latter of which climbed to number seven on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart. Johnson released her fourth studio album, Love Rules, in 2010.
Cyndi Thomson - What I Really Meant To Say

No comments:

Post a Comment