Thursday, November 24, 2011

Tarja Turunen - I Walk Alone


Tarja Turunen - I Walk Alone

TARJA | Myspace Music Videos
Occupation: SingerAge: 32Date of birth: 17 08th 1977Place of birth: Kitee, FinlandSign: LeoHeight: 164 cmMember Group: NightwishResumeTarja Turunen was born August 17, 1977 in the Finnish town of Kitee parents Marjatta Teo Turunen Turunen and father. Tarja is the former singer of the group Nightwish.Hobbies: Music is my work and my hobby.Musical background: In the lower grades of elementary school I started singing with my teacher and took private piano lessons. In the upper grades of elementary school I started playing the flute in an art school. After elementary school I started studying music high school in Savonlinna with classical singing and musical theater. Then I went to study church music at Sibelius Academy. Currently specializing in classical singing.Favorite ...Food: ChickenDrink: Dry, fine red wineFilm: GladiatorMusic: Everything from classical music to hard rock.Director: Ridley ScottTV-program: do not watch television much, but over the weekend to watch the news and watch the best moviesActor / Actress: Russell CroweBook: RTAuthor: Mika WaltariGroup: It's hard to name the best. There are many good bands.Album: Gladiator SoundtrackSong: Brahms Von Liebe ewigerSeasons: SpringOur best gig: Our entire South American tour.Best gig you have seen: The Opera Norma Colón in Buenos Aires. The band was REALLY good! huh ...Worst nightmare: That morning I wake up dumb!Instead, you'd like to visit: Exotic, a small island somewhere far, far away. No tourism, no Finns. Just silence.19th November 2007 released a new album My Winter Storm is single, I Walk Alone, which is already seeing a movie that was inspired by the song Requiem by WA Mozart.Family:husband Marcelo CabuliMother: Marjatta Turunen (unfortunately died in 2003 of cancer)Father: Teo TurunenBig Brother: Timo Turunenyounger brother: Toni Turunen

No comments:

Post a Comment