Friday, February 3, 2012

Adam Lambert

With the full video having been delayed from its previously anticipated January 30th release date, Adam Lambert has just debuted a sneak peek for the music video for his new single "Better Than I Know Myself".The teaser hit the web on Wednesday (February 1), with the "American Idol" alum - who turned 30 this past Sunday - tweeting of his new material's release, "BTIKM video coming soon. ;)"Previously talking about his BTIKM effort, Lambert dished that the new offering is “about the relationship you have with yourself, between your dark and light side. It’s about duality; it’s about that balance and finding it and struggling to maintain it and what it means.”He continued, “Sometimes you screw up or you say something to hurt your partner’s feelings, or you haven’t been supportive. This song basically owns that, says, ‘Look, I’m sorry. Sometimes I’m not perfect but without you I don’t know what I would do with myself. I need you because you are the only person that knows me better than I know myself.""Better Than I Know Myself" comes from Adam's upcoming sophomore album Trespassing, which is due out March 20th.
Whataya Want From Me Official Music Video - Adam Lambert by Love and LogicBiographyMitchell Adam Lambert (January 29, 1982 Indianapolis, Indiana, USA) is an American singer and actor living in San Diego, California. In May 2009, ended on the 2nd place in the 8th American Idol series. He openly admits his homosexuality and is the first pop singer who, despite this information to successfully conquer America. Childhood Adam was born in the U.S. state of Indiana in Indianapolis. His mother was an interior designer, Leila and Eber Lambert's father was a program manager. Shortly after his birth the family moved to California to San Diego. Adam was raised as a Jew. In 2005 he sang in Hebrew song "Shir LaShalom" to pay tribute to murdered .

No comments:

Post a Comment