Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Adele (HD) Full Concert Festival London 2011

Adele graces the cover of Cosmopolitan December 2011 and looks stunning in a Dolce & Gabbana leopard printed dress. In the interview with the magazine, the 23-year-old singer opens up and talks about her career and her breathtaking ballads, but also about relationships, love and heartbreaks. Take a look!
(0 out of 5, 0 ratings)



She has an incredible voice, she's beautiful, humble and down-to-earth. Adele, as it's her we are talking about, covers Cosmopolitan December 2011 and sits down for a chat with the magazine dishing on love and heartbreaks, relationships, but also career and sharing her feelings through her music.

"I don't consider myself a singer. My favorite singers are Etta James and Aretha Franklin. If you were to look up the word singer in the dictionary, you'd see their names. Not mine," Adele says in the interview with Cosmopolitan. Well, it is rather hard to believe this since the extremely talented 23-year-old songstress had an amazing year breaking so many industry records with her album '21'.

Adele confesses she knew she wanted to be a professional singer by the age of 12. "We'd be watching The X Factor, and my family would tell me I should go on. But then you'd see a parent on the show saying 'My child is the next Mariah,' and the kid would be rubbish. So I'd look at them and think, 'F*** you, you just want me to be embarrassed for a good laugh," she says.

Even though she became famous for her breathtaking, sad ballads, Adele is in fact a cheerful, happy person. "Ugh, people must think I am this total mope. But I'm really not. I'm actually quite fun and happy most of the time," the singer told Cosmo.

No comments:

Post a Comment